Toilets might be the most misunderstood part of the plumbing. The saying goes that anyone can set a toilet, and it is the same perception of toilets that causes misunderstandings so regularly with them. The most common assumption is that toilets are all basically the same. It simply isn’t true. And just because a toilet is able to be installed in a house doesn’t mean it is the best fit for the house.
- The condition of the drains under the house
- The distance the toilet needs to carry the solids
- The amount of water the toilet flushes
- And many more
At Next Level Plumbing we are happy to help in deciding what toilet is going to be the best fit for you and your house. We have saved customers potentially thousands of dollars of maintenance by helping them to find a toilet that fits their house and avoid a couple of features that would have hurt them due to the condition of their pipes underground.
Here are our two favorite brands that we like:
- Gerber Their mid-to-top-of-the-line products have performed very well in our area, and they are a good budget option.
- Kohler It is hard to match the brand and the style Kohler gives.
And lastly, there’s that one brand we do not like: American Standard.
Keep the receipt! This is important because even if it’s a manufacturer defect they will do nothing to help you without proof, and in our Sarasota/Bradenton area there are very few dealers available to work with.
So whether it’s a running toilet, toilet repair, and/or toilet installation, give us a call, and we would be happy to talk to you about it.